Efficient installation and maintenance of road signs and signals
What is Rotopost?
The Rotopost is comprised of a column with a rotating outreach arm. The rotation mechanism is an integral part of the rotating joint. This mechanism has a ring gear fitted to the outreach arm and a worm drive fitted to the column. Because of the high gear ratio of the drive, the outreach arm will not move from its final position despite high wind forces. However, to prevent any movement within the gear drive mechanism which may cause wear, the outreach arm is securely locked once it is in the final operating position. The lock also acts as a security and safety mechanism. The worm drive may be rotated manually or with the aid of a cordless drill. If required, the rotation mechanism may be fitted with an electric drive motor.
Advantages of Rotopost
- Night work is not essential to repair signs on busy roads
- Repairs can be made without lane closures
- Lower repair costs as traffic control crews are not required
- Increased road user safety as equipment is repaired faster
- Reduced need for large cross road gantries.
Field Support and Commissioning
Olitek is a true turnkey solutions provider nationally and internationally, committed to providing responsive customer care and in offering full solutions — not just building machines.LEARN MORE »